Buy Deadhead OG strain

$250.00 $200.00

Deadhead OG is a half breed restorative cannabis strain with a heredity of both Sativa and Indica. Chemdawg 91 (Sativa) represents 60% of its DNA, while SFV OG Kush makes up the other 40%. Its THC content normally comes to above 20.0%, and its CBD content is by and large around 0.20%. This exemplary strain was made by ace reproducer Skunk VA at The Cali Connection in June 2011. Since its introduction to the world, it has gotten profoundly mainstream in the western area of the U.S.

Minimum order amount is $150.00. We ship from one oz and above
×